Cambridge Autogleam: Terrible paint on a new BMW i8 Protontic Red and a Tesla.

jk83

Boy Racer
Morning.

Only a few more cars till xmas and my nice long holiday! CANT WAIT.

So last week I had a couple of brand new cars in and both were covered in defects. BMW ended up paying for the correction work after the customer complained. I'm pretty sure new car prep is getting worse!

[video=youtube;gjzULtNkBDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjzULtNkBDo&hd=1[/video]
Or link to youtube... https://youtu.be/gjzULtNkBDok

There are a few photos of this car on my website as well...

And we are still all over social media where you can see all the cars as we work on them

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

Fantastic work. Can you PM me costs for your work on the Cayman. Mine had similar miles last year and whilst it has only 16k on it now there are a few chips already starting to show. Therefore I'd like to also get the nose down in PPF. Would like to get this down over winter.

Could avoid being disappointed with the paintwork by simply not looking at it under a special light.

My car is 3 months away from it's 3 years without being washed anniversary :yeah:

Could avoid being disappointed with the paintwork by simply not looking at it under a special light.

My car is 3 months away from it's 3 years without being washed anniversary :yeah:

Amateur! I've had mine for nearly 6 years and never washed it

Fantastic work. Can you PM me costs for your work on the Cayman. Mine had similar miles last year and whilst it has only 16k on it now there are a few chips already starting to show. Therefore I'd like to also get the nose down in PPF. Would like to get this down over winter.

Will do. Can you drop me an email actually so I can flag it and then not forget it!

Damian's new i8?

Nope. Just coincidence.

Ha yes... even the shittest paint would look good in a dark room!

Just out of interest Nathan, had BMW Supagarded it?

No sign of any protection when I washed it. I think it sat as a static demo for a few weeks and then the monkeys buffed it before it got shipped to Cambridge where it got sold.

Does your beard double up as a shimmy ?

Shimmy?

Whatever it is... I'm gonna say yes....?

Back