Cambridge Autogleam: Porsche Speedster, BMW E30 M3

jk83

Boy Racer
These were detailed last week up near Leicester for a forum member. Thanks for the hospitality and the constant river of tea :thumbup:

As always you can follow us on or where there are lots more photos updated daily.

Yet again no time for shots during the detail. Need to start taking a photography assistant with me otherwise all I end up with are the finished shots these days.

First up was the Speedster. Roof thoroughly cleaned and then protected with Gtechniq I1.

Wheels cleaned with Autoglym Acid free wheel cleaner and then protected with Gtechniq C5

Paint work polished with Menzerna 203S on a Lake Country polishing pad as it was only due a Gloss Enhancement Detail so this was enough to remove the finer swirls although it left a few of the deeper marks.

Plastics and rubbers were then protected with Gtechniq C4. Glass polished, Interior cleaned and Leather conditioned.

Paint protected with Menzerna Powerlock sealant. So easy to use and gives a great shine and excellent protection.

All finished...

MattPorscheSpeedster-01.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-02.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-03.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-04.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-06.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-07.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-08.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-09.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-10.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-11.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-14.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-15.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-17.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-19.jpg

MattPorscheSpeedster-20.jpg

Next up was the M3 with the same Gloss Enhancement process.. Only difference was that I used Blackfire sealant on this one as it gives a slightly warmer glow which looks great on the solid red paint..

BMWE30M3-01.jpg

BMWE30M3-02.jpg

BMWE30M3-03.jpg

BMWE30M3-04.jpg

BMWE30M3-05.jpg

BMWE30M3-06.jpg

BMWE30M3-07.jpg

BMWE30M3-08.jpg

BMWE30M3-09.jpg

BMWE30M3-10.jpg

BMWE30M3-11.jpg

BMWE30M3-12.jpg

Two stunning cars in 2.5 days.

Thanks again for looking :)

Stunning!! Don't normally like speedsters but that one looks mega, everyone loves e30 m3

Good job!!

nice one Nathan, top job, I'm well chuffed! :D

will let you know when I'm ready for you to come and have a crack at the yellow ones..

To anyone thinking of sprucing up their toys, I can't recommend this fella highly enough, he works damn hard for his money :yeah:

Actually LOVE that garage & courtyard!

Nice and shiney too :D

thanks George! :D Garage could do with a bit of a refurb when I get time, coat of paint and the floor need levelling/ tiling, and I might add a mezzanine with ramp car storage if I can spare the funds

nice one Nathan, top job, I'm well chuffed! :D

will let you know when I'm ready for you to come and have a crack at the yellow ones..

To anyone thinking of sprucing up their toys, I can't recommend this fella highly enough, he works damn hard for his money :yeah:

Thank you. Look forward to it.

GREAT looking cars, both of them are just splendid looking things...good results to Nathan - very impressive.

Speedster looks superb with the roof up! :love1:

Back