Cambridge Autogleam: Porsche 997 GT2RS and BMW M3 CSL - Detailed and For Sale

jk83

Boy Racer
Evening all.

A couple of cars to show you tonight.

As usual, details of all of our services along with over 300 of the cars I've previously worked on can be seen on our website...

And we are still all over social media where you can see all the cars as we work on them

This LHD Porsche 997 GT2RS came into Autostore on SOR and the owner chose to have it detailed ready for sale. The original gloss black paint was in good condition other than the usual swirls so a light Enhancement Detail was carried out to fix this along with 2 days of going through the car from top to bottom to ensure its presented for sale in the best possible condition.

Please click on any of the photos to see the full set.

We've also just completed a 4 day Full Correction detail including wheel refurb on this M3 CSL. The paint was heavily swirled and on the hard side so each panel took several hours to complete. Once corrected the paint was protected with Gtechniq's Crystal Serum sealant to provide market leading swirl and chemical resistance. After refurb the wheels were also treated with Gtechniq C5 wheel sealant.

Both cars are for sale though Autostore:

Storage | Covered Transport | Servicing | Sales | Restoration | PPF application | Detailing | CAV GT​

Thank you for looking. Any questions feel free to post up here.

Last edited:
How much is a full paint, rims, everything correction, in ££?

Want to do this on my lp670 .

Would be approx £1700 (depending on how much polishing needed doing to the wheels) including the top sealants on everything, wheels off deep clean and sealing. No VAT.

Currently booking from beginning of December now.

How come? Interested or just nosy ;)

I once had dealings with the one from Austria/Dubai! It was going to be mine until I saw underneath, then on further inspection realised how much of a wreck it was. I last saw it go through Silverstone auctions for approx £203k last year.

I am so glad to hear this is not the one.

Back