Cambridge Autogleam: New Range Rover Autobiography in bright red

jk83

Boy Racer
I'd have normally put a few pics of this in a thread catching up on a few other cars but I loved this one so much that it deserves a thread all on its own.

Great to see a Range Rover in a bright colour and I think it works so well.

I actually showed these pics to another customer who changed his Range Rover Sport order to this colour :)

Paint was given an enhancement detail to get rid of a few dealer swirls and then given 2 coats of Wolfs Hard Body sealant

RostRangeRover-01.jpg

RostRangeRover-02.jpg

RostRangeRover-03.jpg

RostRangeRover-04.jpg

RostRangeRover-05.jpg

RostRangeRover-06.jpg

RostRangeRover-07.jpg

RostRangeRover-08.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

... although the owner and I were chatting about changing the silver trims black

My neighbours Overfinch is the same colour but with black trim, I don't like the colour at all but the black trim is better

Bright colours on range rovers make them look like they are breakdown or emergency service vehicles IMO

There's one the same colour as that local to me and it looks amazing, his doesn't have those silver bits on the side though which aren't too pretty.

Nice work JK.

I have to agree with Clive... the exterior colour combo doesn't work for me either. I'd change the trims to body colour I think.

Yeah those silver bits stick out - probably better in black ?

Pics makes it look similar to the burnt orange colour the Sport came out in - I quite liked that one.

Back