Cambridge Autogleam: New Bentley Continental GT Speed detailed

jk83

Boy Racer
Evening.

Firstly, I've started a new Instagram channel for work for those who like following such things. Please tap follow :)
http://instagram.com/cambsautogleam

Obviously we are still on facebook and twitter as well and regularly post pics of the cars we are working on. or

Just spent a while updating my portfolio with recent work. Here is the first one to show off to you in no particular order other than this has been one of my favourite cars I've worked on in the past few months.

Brand new, very highly spec'd Bentley GT Speed in a lovely metallic red with lots of carbon trims and extras. Real wow factor for this car ... in fact I uttered OMG to myself in the van as I drove up the drive way and caught sight of it.

The car had a few minor swirls on all panels and then some wet sanding marks in localised areas. The whole car was machine polished and then treated to 2 coats of our Zymol Vintage wax.

Here are the pics of the finished car.

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-01.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-02.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-03.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-04.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-05.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-06.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-07.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-08.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-09.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-10.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-11.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-12.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-13.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-14.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-15.jpg

PeterBentleyGTSpeed-16.jpg

If your interested in purchasing detailing products for your own car I highly recommend www.cleanyourcar.co.uk . Excellent range of products and great service and fast delivery. Any questions on which products are best, please let me know.

They also have a great loyalty points scheme that actually relate to real savings the next time you return.

For me reds not the nicest colour on that car but that car is special

maybe needs to be seen in the flesh? looked really stunning.

I actually saw this (im 99% sure it was this car but only half saw the number plate) going up the m11 the other week and it caught my eye as a 'wow' car even before I twigged it might have been my customer :)

maybe needs to be seen in the flesh? looked really stunning.

I actually saw this (im 99% sure it was this car but only half saw the number plate) going up the m11 the other week and it caught my eye as a 'wow' car even before I twigged it might have been my customer :)

Wasn't me! Been working too hard so its been tucked up in the garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't me! Been working too hard so its been tucked up in the garage.

Very similar reg to yours then and looked like the same carbon pack as well.... you sure its still there? :)

Hows the 12c by the way? Been waiting for the call to come see it :)

12C only arrived recently so not used much like the GT but first impressions fantastic. Its going back to the dealer soon to have a few dealer fit things done which weren't ready and to have the plate swapped. Will be in touch for some TLC once done :-)

Back