Cambridge Autogleam: Mercedes CLK DTM Full Correction Detail

jk83

Boy Racer
Hello. Been a busy January and I thought I'd just quickly post up some of the best bits.

I was lucky enough to work on this "almost" immaculate right hand drive CLK DTM. After the best part of 2 days of polishing and waxing the paint and wheels we can now remove the "almost" :)

Also had the chance to give the equally stunning Black Series a clean and top up wax so apologies in advance for the multiple photos all of almost the same angle but its not often you get two cars like this in this condition.

Wheels on the DTM were removed and then machine polished inside before being sealed. The Arches were deep cleaned and protected as well.

NicksCLKDTM-01.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-02.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-03.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-04.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-05.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-06.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-07.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-08.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-09.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-10.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-11.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-12.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-13.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-14.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-15.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-16.jpg

NicksCLKDTM-17.jpg

There are some more photos of the interior that I grabbed on my phone which can be seen on my twitter or facebook page so feel free to take a look if you get chance (and why not follow the page while your there :) )

or and now on instgram.

If you have any detailing needs please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you.

Nathan

That is just drool inducing..

please tell me they are a member here, and if not please get them onboard ASAP!! :)

I would love a mix of the two cars...front of the black series, back of the DTM

Always thought that and now I see both side by side I'm even more convinced about that...just small details clearly, I'd be very happy with a standard DTM anyway!

Back