Cambridge Autogleam: Mercedes CLK 63 Black Series

jk83

Boy Racer
Sorry Nick... no snazzy video for this one.

Not sure I can really call this a 'Correction Detail' as such as 90% of the car is covered with Ventureshield PPF from AMI. Just the bootlid, rear end and lights needed some machine polishing...

Bootlid before
NickMercedesCLKBlack-01.jpg

Bootlid after
NickMercedesCLKBlack-02.jpg

Rear lights before
NickMercedesCLKBlack-03.jpg

Rear lights after
NickMercedesCLKBlack-04.jpg

Before
NickMercedesCLKBlack-05.jpg

After
NickMercedesCLKBlack-06.jpg

As there wasn't much polishing to do the rest of the time was spent cleansing the film before treating it with 2 layers of Blackfire sealant. Wheels where cleaned and also protected with Blackfire metal sealant.

Short and sweet but enjoy the photos. Great car... Massive Arches!

NickMercedesCLKBlack-07.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-08.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-09.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-10.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-11.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-12.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-13.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-14.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-15.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-16.jpg

NickMercedesCLKBlack-17.jpg

Thanks

So do I !

I very nearly had the brass balls to buy one on holiday in Cornwall last year (it had less than 2k miles on it and it was SOR @£85k).... life is full of regrets at times ! :(

That was a nice deal. Lovely car by the way Nick.

Well done Nathan. The car looks superb now. My friend bought the black car from McGurks last week so that'll probably be booked in with you soon too.

I love my Black.

And even more when you drive them Clive. Baf was right all along, I'm truly smitten with mine.

Baf was defiantly ahead of the game with these things, his was the first I saw and although I liked it I didn't feel it was a car I would ever want. That has changed though and they seem better now than ever for some reason

Silver really suits the car as well

Back