Cambridge Autogleam: Ferrari F12

jk83

Boy Racer
Evening. Not really a write up on this one but I just had to share the photos. Such a stunning car.

The whole car was covered in Xpel PPF so no polishing was required so instead I went round the car with tar remover, removing the numerous rubber strikes and then some cleanser to help clean the film up before applying a coat of Wolfs Bodyguard sealant.

Glass was treated with Gtechniq G1 long life rain repellent. Interior cleaned and protected with Gtechniq I2 and L1 BioCote® antibacterial products.

23571811032_1e914d6b19_o.jpg

23654278196_3d680eaf3d_o.jpg

23053291743_088f786f60_o.jpg

More photos of this car can be seen in our portfolio

And we are still all over social media where you can see all the cars as we work on them.

Also a reminder that we are also opening detailing studios in Southend, Essex and Foxton nr Cambridge where, if you haven't got a suitable garage, you can drop or transport you car for us to carry out our detailing work.

Finally, we are also now Gtechniq Accredited.
There are lots of new crystallising / ceramic / magic bean / emperors new clothes coatings coming onto the market these days. Gtechniq have been around since 2001 and have slowly but surely been making a range of long lasting protective coatings that really do work and look good. After years of trying many of these different coatings I've settled on Gtechniq. Their midrange coatings (C1 and Exo) are on par with the competition (Ixtar G3, Gyeon, Ceramic Pro, Modesta etc) But their flagship sealant 'Crystal Serum' is in my opinion the best sealant on the market today in terms of its chemical resistance and gloss retention.

You can get Crystal Serum applied from any accredited detailer and as of November 25th 2015, that includes us.

Gtechniq%20Accredited.jpg

Last edited:
Back