Cambridge Autogleam: Ferrari 599 Full Correction Detail

jk83

Boy Racer
This car came in to CG Performance for paint work and a PPF install. Still amazed how reflective the latest generation of films are. You can barely see its applied (it is though.. i checked closely). I've seen lots of work from different PPF installers and Nicks are still the best.

As usual you can keep up with my work on various social media sites. A follow or a like would be appreciated. There are also over 270 cars in our online portfolio now so have a browse. www.cambridgeautogleam.com

or and now on instgram.

The car received a full correction before the PPF and then was waxed with Zymol Vintage. Interior carbon was polished and waxed. Leather conditioned. Exhausts polished and sealed. Glass polished and sealed. I'd say easily the best the car has ever looked.

CarlFerrari599-01.jpg

CarlFerrari599-02.jpg

CarlFerrari599-03.jpg

CarlFerrari599-04.jpg

CarlFerrari599-05.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nathan

Looks great.

Curious to what you mean by "Exhausts polished and sealed"

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great.

Curious to what you mean by "Exhausts polished and sealed"

They were polished by hand to remove the black carbon build up and then given a coat of gtechniq c1 to help protect them from sooting up again too quickly. Nothing lasts all that long on hot exhausts but every little helps.

They were polished by hand to remove the black carbon build up and then given a coat of gtechniq c1 to help protect them from sooting up again too quickly. Nothing lasts all that long on hot exhausts but every little helps.

Understood :tu

Back