Cambridge Autogleam: Ferrari 458 New Car Protection Detail with Ventureshield

jk83

Boy Racer
Last update for tonight (although I still have loads to process)

More and more customers this year have realised that maybe letting the dealer loose on their brand new car doesn't give it its best start to life. I've seen first hand the 'care and attention' in house dealer valeters give (or dont give) new cars.

For a similar price to the dealer charges for a long life protective coating that gets applied in 1-2 hours and with little to no care about how the paint is prepared, I will instead properly check the paint for any defects and correct them if needed before carefully applying sealants to all surfaces and materials giving a new car the best possible start to its life.

This job was done in conjunction with a Ventureshield install. Amazing how reflective the latest generation of films are. You can barely see its applied (it is though.. i checked closely)

As usual you can keep up with my work on various social media sites. A follow or a like would be appreciated. There are also over 270 cars in our online portfolio now so have a browse. www.cambridgeautogleam.com

or and now on instgram.

This was a fairly simple job and I'm afraid I didn't get any working photos due to time constraints. Some paint correction work was needed on the rear bumper and on the engine cover. The car was then given 2 coats of Zymol vintage wax. Wheels were sealed with Wolfs Rim Shield. Diffuser and front aero bits were treated with Wolfs Trim Coat. Carpets were treated with Gtechniq I1 and leather with Gtechniq L1. Tyres dressed with Carpro PERL and glass coated with Wolfs Glass Guard

The end result..

JamesFerrari458-01.jpg

JamesFerrari458-02.jpg

JamesFerrari458-03.jpg

JamesFerrari458-04.jpg

JamesFerrari458-05.jpg

JamesFerrari458-06.jpg

JamesFerrari458-07.jpg

JamesFerrari458-08.jpg

JamesFerrari458-09.jpg

JamesFerrari458-10.jpg

JamesFerrari458-11.jpg

JamesFerrari458-12.jpg

Thank you for looking

Nathan

I think they are called Daytona seats. Leather and alcantara is v nice

Not sure what the seats are called (I can ask the owner if anyone really needs to know) but they are electrically adjustable and heated etc. He wanted more of a comfort spec for trips to monaco etc and it has the nose lift option for his difficult steep twisting drive into a garage with a bit of a step.. something his 430 spider couldnt handle without him having to get out and position some metal ramps in the right place first..

Not sure what the seats are called (I can ask the owner if anyone really needs to know) but they are electrically adjustable and heated etc. He wanted more of a comfort spec for trips to monaco etc and it has the nose lift option for his difficult steep twisting drive into a garage with a bit of a step.. something his 430 spider couldnt handle without him having to get out and position some metal ramps in the right place first..

I am not sure but I think there are two or three different seat designs for the comfort seats. Then there are the carbon buckets

Here are a few more photos of the 458, some close up of the film showing how reflective it is and how good the fitment is and a nice comparison with a Mclaren 12C that was also in for Ventureshield.

Can you tell which panels have film and which dont?
DSC_0592.jpg

Edges neatly wrapped and corners neatly cut.
DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

Back