Cambridge Autogleam: Carrera GT Major service detail & other Misc cars detailed.

jk83

Boy Racer
Afternoon...

A few more random bits to show off..

As always you can follow us on or where there are lots more photos updated daily.

A few random cars from the past couple of months

This F430 Spider was almost completely covered in Ventureshield by Nick Phelps. I machine polished the bits that were not filmed and then gave it a couple of coats of Vintage wax.
JamesFerrariF430-01.jpg

JamesFerrariF430-02.jpg

JamesFerrariF430-03.jpg

This SL55 was given a gloss enhancement detail (a one stage finishing polish to remove the finer hazy swirl marks and generally brighten up the car).
NickMercedesSL55AMG-01.jpg

NickMercedesSL55AMG-02.jpg

NickMercedesSL55AMG-03.jpg

NickMercedesSL55AMG-04.jpg

And this GT3RS was given a protection detail ready for sale.
TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-01.jpg

TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-02.jpg

TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-03.jpg

TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-04.jpg

TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-05.jpg

TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-06.jpg

TanvirPorsche996GT3RS-07.jpg

I also spent a couple of days on this 996GT3 which currently has the engine out. All the engine bay was de greased and given a hand polish / sealant to protect it. Wheels also removed so the arches could be cleaned and protected. The seats were also removed for a good clean and so the interior could be shampoo'd
JohnGT3EngineBay-01.jpg

JohnGT3EngineBay-02.jpg

JohnGT3EngineBay-03.jpg

Then I spent 2 days at Porsche Reading working on the engine bay carbon and carbon under trays of this Carrera GT. All the carbon was machine polished and then treated with Gtechnic C1 Crystal Lacquer long life coating.
JohnCGTEngineBay-01.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-02.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-03.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-04.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-05.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-06.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-07.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-08.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-09.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-10.jpg

JohnCGTEngineBay-11.jpg

Thanks for looking.