Cambridge Autogleam: Bentley Continental Supersports Full Correction Detail

jk83

Boy Racer
And finally

I LOVE this car. I make no apologies for it. I know the Bentley Continental doesn't float everyones boat but I've always had a soft spot for them and this one is absolutely beautiful. The 'ice white' special order metallic white colour was a nice subtle surprise as I thought it was just normal flat white. This car also had the later spec infotainment system and the wing mirrors from the new Continental and it was the 4 seater version not the standard 2 seater 'stripped out' Supersports.

Hadley Green Bentley were very accommodating and let me use a ramp in their workshop for the whole two day detail which made polishing the sides a joy... I NEED to get myself a mobile ramp that fits in the van :)

The car obviously had a very carful first owner as swirl marks were relatively light although the hard paint still meant it required a Full Correction to remove these. There were also quite a few areas where you could see buffer trails from where the car had previously been machine polished but not done to a very high standard. And finally there were the usual DA sanding marks found on cars like this that are hand finished.

Sanding marks before.
AntonyBentleySupersports-01.jpg

After polishing.
AntonyBentleySupersports-02.jpg

Sanding marks before.
AntonyBentleySupersports-03.jpg

After polishing.
AntonyBentleySupersports-04.jpg

More sanding marks before.
AntonyBentleySupersports-05.jpg

After polishing.
AntonyBentleySupersports-06.jpg

Once all the polishing was complete the car was given 2 coats of Wolfs Hard Body sealant. While this was curing the wheels were removed and arches deep cleaned and protected and the wheels were machine polished inside and sealed. Annoying all my photos from my big camera were blurry but here is one from my iphone... also showing the MASSIVE ceramic breaks..

1796621_561341280600913_1603081397_n.jpg

Annoyingly again I finished just as they were locking up for the day so only had chance to rush a few quick photos.

AntonyBentleySupersports-07.jpg

AntonyBentleySupersports-08.jpg

AntonyBentleySupersports-09.jpg

AntonyBentleySupersports-10.jpg

If your buying a car and just want to discuss options please feel free to call, there is no obligation to go ahead and book me for any work.

Thanks for looking and as usual have a look at our social media sites and follow to keep up to date with pics etc.

or and now on instgram.

Thank you.

Nathan

Back