Cambridge Autogleam: Audi S4 Avant Enhancement Detail

jk83

Boy Racer
The owner of this car got in touch after the Audi dealer washed the car during a service when they were asked not to and during their service wash they managed to inflict lots of swirls and scratches. I was booked at the dealers expense to rectify the issues.

The owner asked if I could take some video footage and even suggested a song so here it is. Nothing amazing but shows the difference machine polishing can make.

[video=youtube;cuaKk1T6OqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuaKk1T6OqM&feature=share&list=UUh5y2SJDLtuLpUFit01Pxqw[/video]
Switch the video to 720p for a clearer viewing experience. Due to the music it wont work on mobile phones I'm afraid.

Polishing was done with the Meguiars G220 Dual Action polisher and the Microfibre cutting discs and compound The paint was then refined and prepared for the sealant with Wolfs Seal and Shine and then protected with 2 coats of Wolfs Hard Body sealant

Before
MattsAudiS4-01.jpg

After
MattsAudiS4-02.jpg

All completed.
MattsAudiS4-03.jpg

MattsAudiS4-04.jpg

MattsAudiS4-05.jpg

MattsAudiS4-06.jpg

MattsAudiS4-07.jpg

MattsAudiS4-08.jpg

I've got a brand new 14 plate SQ5 to detail in this colour as well and Audi are paying for that one after the dealers did such a poor job of prepping it and left swirls all over the paint.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

Back