Cambridge Autogleam: a few old Munich Legends detailed

jk83

Boy Racer
Afternoon.

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to prepare a few cars for Munich Legends ready for the BMW show at Gaydon.

Long week but quite good fun.

There is a full write up which ended up being pretty long here on detailing world... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=229384

I wont copy it all here as I'm sure no one cares lol but I'll post the photos here as I know a few of you like your old BMs :)

The M6 is actually now for sale at http://www.munichlegends.com.

Enjoy..

The main job was on the M6..

In the workshop
DSC_0366copy.jpg

Before polishing
MunichBMWM6-01.jpg

After
MunichBMWM6-02.jpg

MunichBMWM6-03.jpg

Before
MunichBMWM6-04.jpg

After
MunichBMWM6-05.jpg

Before
MunichBMWM6-17.jpg

After
MunichBMWM6-18.jpg

All finished with a layer of Blackfire AFPP Sealant
MunichBMWM6-21.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

Just in time for it to be loaded onto the massive transporter....
MunichBMWM6-28.jpg

These cars were also given a protection detail ready for the show. No machine polishing... just a good clean / cleanse / wax

MunichBMW3LCSL-01.jpg

MunichBMWM1-01.jpg

MunichBMWM3DTM-01.jpg

The red E30 in the background is the one I detailed a couple of months ago as well.. That was also given a wash and top up layer of sealant.

Thanks for looking

DSC_0452.jpg

all very nice! check our the Cup car tyres on the E30!!

Anyways, check our the trailer!!!!!:) savage

Is that Spurr's E30?

What a lovely collection of cars :yum:

That's not guys car

<beard on> the cage is a VERY rare 92 DTM spec - VERY few of these cars exist <beard off>

My car is being built to this same 92 spec - who own's this one ? is it a works car or replica and is it for sale ?? if so I want it and will sell a kidney to get it !

That's not guys car

<beard on> the cage is a VERY rare 92 DTM spec - VERY few of these cars exist <beard off>

My car is being built to this same 92 spec - who own's this one ? is it a works car or replica and is it for sale ?? if so I want it and will sell a kidney to get it !

Guy's is a genuine DTM car that was the first to win a DTM race (van de Poele). So I expect it has a DTM cage..

Now sitting a little lower and on BBS wheels instead of the pony TRX in the photos.
Car was restored by Munich Bellends about 10 years ago and was given another going over by Motorcare in Tonbridge two years ago.
Lovely old girl :)

atPOytKB.jpg

BjmLanYK.jpg

5w3xNz2s-1.jpg

Lovely! I see you are from Kent. Was the car supplied by L&C? My old man was mates with the DP back in the day and bought the only karman made 633csi they sold. 4 Speed manual but a handsome thing. No wings.!

Back