Business Mobile Contracts

InsBro

Ring Warrior
We had a cracking offer from T Mobile for our 9 handsets

( new phones including some PDA's and LG Chocolates for the other halves ;) )

The tarrif just kept getting lower and the additional cash back and inclusive minutes higher.

BUT to be honest T-Mobile coverage at home is a bit pants so I was reluctant to change (it sayd 87% on there system) plus the hassell of porting numbers etc etc.

I rang orange (disconnections) ;) who matched the deal but for a shorter term contract plus all the insurance benefits you get with there handsets.

So I will be fleabaying a load of Nokia 6230i 's Samsung E530 and a couple of LG chocolate.

And spending the £500 cashback in the pub :D

Jez

Always found T-Mobiles customer service to be pants too, but saying that not that impressed with the service from Vodafone of late

O2 is the absolute worst. Got one phone left with them, but their support is 9 to 7 only, and if your phone breaks they will send it away leaving you without... What use is that! Geeze.

Recently changed the biz phones to tmobile. Cracking deal, and so far, support is good. At least the hours are good and they always call back as promised. Cant complain so far.. But give me time.. :)

Last edited:
Anyone else with experience of Orange as a business phone provider? I was looking at their Blackberry tarriffs the other day, and they look really good at first glance (am I missing any hidden nasties?)

Back