Boy have I been Busy

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
Was Told thursday that I need to pick my boat up from Felixstowe on Friday....but I was real busy at work, phoned round a few mates, no one could help....long shot..

So Friday get up at 4:30 drive to felixstowe, pick up boat at 8:30 (yes four hours) have 3 conf calls on my mobile

Drive to Andover (IT office), get there 13:00...do a made mail reading task...then leave about 16:00...head home with boat...

Get home, shift the whole garden area around to fit everything in place, then un pack the boat...put the cover on...

F**ked...

Thought you hadn't been on PGT yesterday....... that explains things.
Drink, drink and drink again...... and cherish the hangover tommorrow :D

Chris said:
Was Told thursday that I need to pick my boat up from Felixstowe on Friday....but I was real busy at work, phoned round a few mates, no one could help....long shot..

So Friday get up at 4:30 drive to felixstowe, pick up boat at 8:30 (yes four hours) have 3 conf calls on my mobile

Drive to Andover (IT office), get there 13:00...do a made mail reading task...then leave about 16:00...head home with boat...

Get home, shift the whole garden area around to fit everything in place, then un pack the boat...put the cover on...

F**ked...

What do you want? Sympathy? For picking up a little boat you'll be blasting around the harbour in this weekend :confused: :D

damian said:
What do you want? Sympathy? For picking up a little boat you'll be blasting around the harbour in this weekend :confused: :D

Have you got the motor part that attaches to the back ?

Otherwise you'll be even more knackered using the oars :D

Back