BMW Full Frontals

Guam

Hi Guys we are marching on with BMW Full Frontals we already have one for the New 5 Series 335 CI, Z4, Z4M, today we decided to the previous 3 series, the reason this is important for guys on here is that gave us the base understanding of Full Frontal protection on the Last Model so we could move on to full frontal for the CSL (Which We do not have yet anyone want to be first) ?

It transpired we were bang on to do it this way as it turned out to be extremely difficult to pull off, however now we have a feel for the base model we can move on to the CSL. I do think these are going to sell well in the 2ND hand Bmw community mind (which will be a bonus):)

And considering it is on 3 year old paint I think it looks fairly fetching :)

Here it is in India Ink (Parkers I think) :)

Attachments

• 043series3a.JPG
    043series3a.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 043series6a.JPG
    043series6a.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 043series7a.JPG
    043series7a.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 043series11a.JPG
    043series11a.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
As a general question, not especially related to BMW's, how good does the paint have to be to get this stuff done?
Obviously it is best if it new out of the box, but if the car is a couple of years old with a few chips, does it need to be resprayed first before putting the film on?

This car had a number of stonechips you can touch them in before the final application (if a design job) or just before fitting if a stock item and they pretty much vanish behind the film :)

something about restoring an even surface for light reflection, the key is to ensure that the touch in does not stand proud of the main paintwork :)

Cheers

Tom

Back