BMW E30 M3 detailed by Cambridge Autogleam. HD video

jk83

Boy Racer
Evening..

Hopefully the video isnt too dull and it gives a brief insight into how much work goes into the polishing... some great backing music as well if I do say so myself. Remember to change it to 720HD

[video=youtube;9Yt_CnoUplo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yt_CnoUplo[/video]

I spent 2 days on this 10,000 mile Evo2 E30 last week down at Munic Legends. The car was then heading to Devon to its new owner.

Not as many in depth photos as Jay does with his write up's but I was working flat out again to get this done in the garage working hours.

NicksBMWM3-03.jpg

NicksBMWM3-04.jpg

NicksBMWM3-05.jpg

NicksBMWM3-06.jpg

NicksBMWM3-07.jpg

NicksBMWM3-08.jpg

NicksBMWM3-09.jpg

NicksBMWM3-10.jpg

After lots of polishing the car was given a coat of Blackfire paint sealant and then 2 coats of Zymol Vintage wax. Interior carpets were shampoo'd and wet vac'd. Leather was cleaned and conditioned. Glass was cleaned and sealed with RainX.

The end result...

NicksBMWM3-11.jpg

NicksBMWM3-12.jpg

NicksBMWM3-13.jpg

NicksBMWM3-14.jpg

NicksBMWM3-15.jpg

NicksBMWM3-16.jpg

NicksBMWM3-17.jpg

NicksBMWM3-18.jpg

NicksBMWM3-19.jpg

NicksBMWM3-20.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Great job. I love these cars. I had a normal 2.3 that looked just like the Evo2 in your pics due to it having the same splitter on the front, and addition which is, in my view, essential to make the car look right.
I wish I had have kept my car. Sold it for 6 grand..........

I believe it ended up going for £32-35k

Re the tyres. I'm sure a couple of the other E30's I've done have had the same tyres? Not that outright grip matters to this customer.. Its getting trailered south and then taken out very very occasionally to shows.

Back