BDM Bentley Continental GT Tuning

Backdraft

Boy Racer
Following the purchase of our own Bentley Continental GT Mulliner in 2012, we have been busy testing and developing tuning solutions for the car. We are now seeing an increase in the number of cars coming to us for servicing and tuning. I thought I would share some of the work we have been doing...

Bentley Continental GT 2004 75K miles:

Revo Technik Stage 1 software
BMC High Flow panel filters
Milltek High flow downpipes and centre section (Removes secondary cats and resonators)

BGT-Milltek-downpipes-small.jpg

BGT-outside-Revo-HQ-small.jpg

After carrying out a full service including brakes, we fitted Genuine Bentley Supersport Wheels and 15mm spacers all round. The car was then set up for 'Fast Road' using the Hunter Alignment system.

BGT-Fast-road-set-up-small.jpg

The tuning package totally transformed the performance and presence of the car. The rumble from the exhaust is beautiful on idle and colossal on full chat!

I will put together some pictures and videos of our own car and the modifications including - BMC Panel filters, Revo stage 1 software, 2011 3 spoke steering wheel exhchange, Milltek Silencers, H&R suspension lowering module, 15mm spacers & Fast Road set up

good job you went for a 4200kg ramp in the workshop Mark.. ;)

looks great on those SuperSport rims, and I bet it sounds like God farting..

nice work :tu

Looking good, Mark! Couple questions, did you compare weight of the wheels vs stock and do you notice any difference?
And at that age and mileage, have you replaced any bushings/any ther wearable items in the suspension?

Really love these cars... I know they arent supposed to be all that great dynamically (obviously I've not driven one) But as a place to sit and travel and to look at them on the roads I think they are pretty cool

Looking good, Mark! Couple questions, did you compare weight of the wheels vs stock and do you notice any difference?
And at that age and mileage, have you replaced any bushings/any ther wearable items in the suspension?

These cars are really well put together Rost. The suspension and running gear was in very good condition. It actuallly came into us because one of the split rims had come apart whilst driving along! They had been refurbished - BADLY, some bolts had come loose and finally the rest sheared off. It had quite a few niggles that needed sorting including a case of rodents chewing through various wiring.

Went like hot poo before, I bet the map has really livened things up!
Any idea of torque increases, Mark?

Back