Bavarian Brute with a soft side ;-)

Damon

King Kong
A lovely BMW 650 Cabriolet being prepared for sale.

Not too many pics of this one as it was a rain interrupted day and the sheer size of the thing caught me out. I texted the owner about the size of the thing and he replied "Ha ha..half of it bloody canvas, stop moaning and make it shine :D" :haha: :finger

So the usual process...

Wheels - finish-safe cleaner, Bilberry Safe Wheel Cleaner from www.valetpro.co.uk
Degrease and tar removal - Citrus Tar and Glue Remover from www.valetpro.co.uk
Engine bay - cleaned and dressed with Sonus Vinyl dressing
Claybar to remove the remaining contaminants
Interior cleaned with a UV protectorate and anti-static cleaner
Leather cleaned with the two-stage Gliptone system - my favourite part of the process, returning a softer, matt finish
Cab roof vacuumed, brushed down and protected with 303 Aerospace Protectorate
Paint cleansing using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid applied using a rotary machine polisher
Waxed with Swissvax Best of Show
Tyres dressed with Swissvax Pneu
Glass cleaned with Glass Cleaner from www.valetpro.co.uk

The car will be up for sale soon. Its the 5.0ltr and very highly spec'd, I really like it. A great GT car with enough room for the kids in the back :tu

IMG_5534-vi.jpg

IMG_5539-vi.jpg
IMG_5541-vi.jpg

IMG_5547-vi.jpg

IMG_5548-vi.jpg
IMG_5557-vi.jpg

IMG_5558-vi.jpg

IMG_5561-vi.jpg

IMG_5565-vi.jpg

IMG_5571-vi.jpg

IMG_5577-vi.jpg

IMG_5583-vi.jpg

IMG_5588-vi.jpg

IMG_5598-vi.jpg

IMG_5604-vi.jpg

IMG_5612-vi.jpg

I reckon a good motor for Moz.

Plenty of grunt, not too flashy, client friendly, good handling and can fit the family when needed.

If you go back and read the posts suggesting it was a closed business none where by me. I found it quite amusing that people were making decisions about my business for me on a internet forum :haha:

If you go back and read the posts suggesting it was a closed business none where by me. I found it quite amusing that people were making decisions about my business for me on a internet forum :haha:

The power of the internet :rofl:

I had one of those as a courtesy car for 3 weeks when my Gallardo was in for paint once Damon, it was a lovely car indeed. Although I dont get on with Cabs (they are a bit gay, and mainly driven by hairdressers IMO....with an exception of Lambo's of course, which are real mens cars!). The 650i craps residuals too

Back