Awwww my son is all excited

subarugirl

Banned
Cos Im going to be at Goodwood next weekend with Dave (working rather than on a jolly) and they said on the end of F1 that Lewis Hamilton, David Coulthard, Antony Davidson, and Jenson Button will all be there so he is excited that I might meet them and has asked me to get their autographs if I do meet them!!!

He is only 6 bless him, he doesnt get how big goodwood is and that I might not even get time away from the stand, but I will try my best for him. He really loves Lewis Hamilton so thats the one I will try for but if I get the chance to get all of them then I will.

Subby, I bet out of all of them you will get one from Lewis, he is that kind of guy, drop in a call to Mclaren's marketing number, they will sort it

A

I'm going and have a couple of invites where I might just be able to get something for him :)

If I can I will but i'm not the type to q up for autographs :finger

Cheers everyone! Well if anyone gets the chance my son's name is Brendan (and hey if he gets more than one then he is just lucky!)

Thanks for that Moz. I knew they were gonna be there but didnt know what day or both (if you see what I mean).

He is still dead excited this morning silly little sod! I bet he will stay like this all week!

Back