Autostore Sales - 2016 BMW M4 GTS

jk83

Boy Racer
Be one of the first to see whats coming into the showroom... follow us on twitter.

2016 BMW M4 GTS
£109,995
2855 miles

This 1 owner, low mileage car is finished in Black Sapphire Metallic paint with GTS Individual upholstery and is fitted with the following:

Club Sport Package
Carbon Fibre interior package
BMW Head-up Display
Speed Limit Assist.

The car has the balance of manufactures warranty and service pack till September 2019 and has just undergone a full correction detail and has been protected with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra and Exo sealants, including wheel removal for sealant application.

Please contact us for more information or to enquire about our finance or transportation options.

http://www.autostoresales.co.uk/bmwm4gts

Storage | Covered Transport | Servicing | Sales | Restoration | PPF application | Detailing | CAV GT​

This is tempting
Cant help but think that none car people would lol at that spoiler and I do too so I’m out. Looks so ‘Halfords ‘

And I think it looks great. I don't think the spoiler cheapens the car's look at all.

If I had a car like that, I wouldn't give a crap what others think.

I went to a track day with a customer in one of these. All the usual track cars there, speciale, 991rs etc etc... the M4 GTS pulled the crowds in. Everyone loved it.

Always confused by this...why is it 70k better than a standard M4, then take those reasons and tell me why this is more expensive than an ex M2 race car?

Not M2, torque converter gearbox, not road legal, far less power, older.

Completely different proposition.

I think you've mis-interpreted my original post?

Genuinely interested to know how is a M4 GTS 70k better than an M4 (what bits are on it?), and from that list, if for example they are mostly track focussed, surely there is a faster/ better BMW option for less, i.e. the M2...35r?

Back