Attention PGT members and people 'in the trade'

Backdraft

Boy Racer
I know the forum isn't a place for the hard sale but I have something to share that I think could be mutually beneficial for private and trade automotive customers alike.

We have an agreement with the UK's largest wholesale importer of genuine turbos and we can supply the best known brand turbos at some really competitive prices. Turbos from BorgWarner, Garrett, Mitsubishi, Holset, IHI, and Schwitzer.

BDM can supply the majority of the Marques out there running turbos including commercial applications and like I said, this is something which I think could be attractive to both trade and private sales. I’m not expecting everyone to rush at once and I don’t expect to sell millions of turbos, but I do think we can help people save a few quid and if anyone does need a replacement turbo it could be worth giving us a call and seeing what we can do for you. Availability is usually very good with most applications being available on a next day basis.

Just to give you an idea of how we compete on price I have some examples for you...

Audi TTRS 2.5ltr
Audi RRP: £2192 + vat
BDM supply price: £1475 + vat.

VW Tourag 5.0TDi
VW RRP: £1380 + vat each
BDM supply price: £910 + vat each

Porsche 911 997 GT2 3.6ltr
Porsche RRP: £3415 + vat each
BDM supply price: £2775 + vat each

We supply only genuine turbos; the very same that you would purchase direct from the vehicle manufacture. No Chinese fakes, no production line rejects, just genuine O.E turbos. All the turbos come with a 2 year warranty against any manufacture defect when used as a standard replacement part and as an added bonus also come with a free fitting kit which includes your turbo nuts, bolts and gaskets.

That is all ;-)

I'm not in the trade or own one of those cars but that looks like an awesome level of discount good luck with them i'm sure they will fly off the shelves :thumbup:

Mark, what price 313 Sprinter , YM57

The 313 Sprinter has 2 turbos Duncan, apparently.
Main Turbo - 646090188 RRP £1238 plus vat. BDM £538 plus VAT £657.60 inc next day delivery and VAT.
2nd turbo - 646090148 RRP £639 plus vat. BDM £485 plus VAt. £594 inc VAT and Next Day delivery.

Just need to double check the part number of the unit you need. The 2 above are in stock and available :tu

Hi Mark,

2006 E90 320d, Mitsubishi turbo.

Can you let me know price?

Hi Tom,

Turbo - 49135-0567 £1347 + VAT. BDM £704 + VAT. £859.20 inc next day delivery and VAT. In stock.

Technical bulletin when replacing turbo: Replace Engine Breather Filter. A new breather filter should be fitted at the same time as the turbocharger. The engine breather system on BMW diesel engines has a tendency to become restricted over time, causing an increase in sump pressure. The increased oil pressure inside the turbocharger causes oil to pass into the exhaust and air intake systems, resulting in blue engine smoke. This may occur after a new turbocharger has been fitted, even if the vehicle wasn’t previously displaying this problem. Replacing the filter resolves this issue.

Unfortunately I dont have accress to Fiat RRP but this is what we can supply them for...

Turbo - 811311-5001S £515 + VAT. £631.20 inc next day delivery and VAT. In stock.
Turbo - VL36 (55212916) £440.40 + VAT. £542.88 inc delivery and VAT. Turbo is back order. Estimated delivery date of two months :(

Hi Mark,

Will be in touch, have ordered that BMW one yesterday from another of our suppliers, but will give you a call on the next few units.

Cheers

Tom

Unfortunately I dont have accress to Fiat RRP but this is what we can supply them for...

Turbo - 811311-5001S £515 + VAT. £631.20 inc next day delivery and VAT. In stock.
Turbo - VL36 (55212916) £440.40 + VAT. £542.88 inc delivery and VAT. Turbo is back order. Estimated delivery date of two months :(

great prices again, many thanks

Back