Are you a bad passenger....

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
Yep I sure am....I watch every move people make and only relax after a few miles into the journey...If it's OK....

I know we all think we are ace drivers....but I really think we (PureGT'ers) consider more things on the road and conditions than most people...

Yep I sure am....I watch every move people make and only relax after a few miles into the journey...If it's OK....

I know we all think we are ace drivers....but I really think we (PureGT'ers) consider more things on the road and conditions than most people...

Great post Chris,

I am the same, though, when I travelled back from Germany with Glenda as a passenger he was busy watching me, and said that he felt safe, or so he claimed anyway:rolleyes:

I shit Myself as a passenger in anyones car if they are giving it some beans!

I dont care how good anyone is, when you are on the limit you are on the limit - even professional drivers crash occasionally.

I think I'm a bit of a chicken shit really!

I am perfectly fine if someone is just pootling along though obviously :)

I guess a good way to tell if the passenger is relaxed is if your foot well is still in one piece after the trip....

When I had my car serviced a driver dropped me and picked me up...He was an older chap...said he had an elise and loved to do track days...so I started going through what I had done, and his driving was getting worse as the conversation progressed....maybe he thought I was watching him....

I guess the trip in the tvr, whilst it was falling apart wasn't the most pleasant time for you then Steve? :)

Back