Anyone else need a crash pad?

Looks very nice, but seem's a little bit on the steep side....

That's being serious, please correct me if I'm wrong but there a lot of expensive houses down this way and you seem to get more for less?!

Looks too much like a sanatorium for my liking :yeah:

" sanatorium ? i told you to tell em sanitation not sanitorium . should just kept youre mouth shut they would have thought you were a horse and let you in :alright: "
anyone ?

Last edited:
I've been surprised by the cost of property in the North West lately. Prices in certain areas seem silly. Is this the Manchester United effect - lots of overpaid individuals who've made a fortune out of kicking an inflated pigs bladder around buying houses in the area? :dontknow:

" sanatorium ? i told you to tell em sanitation not sanitorium . should just kept youre mouth shut they would have thought you were a horse and let you in :alright: "
anyone ?

Scarface.jpg

I sold that house for £895k in 1992 (I was an estate agent for 3 yrs for my sins!...top end stuff mind!)

Sold to the CEO of a computer games software company

It wasnt in the best state then mind

I know it well.....in fact, I shagged an ex bird in it for a laugh (it was empty!)...Angie was her name :)

Edit: before some wise ass says its a new build so you couldnt have shagged in it.....part of the old house/plot are still there!

Last edited:
Back