Am I fcuked or what....

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
Spent the whole weekend doing DIY....fitted and plumbed shower and basin, went to the park on Sat and Sun...did BBQ, got my hair cut, went to B&Q, cook sunday dinner....not listed in the right order but hey...

Absolutley fcuked now....

Chris said:
Spent the whole weekend doing DIY....fitted and plumbed shower and basin, went to the park on Sat and Sun...did BBQ, got my hair cut, went to B&Q, cook sunday dinner....not listed in the right order but hey...

Just come back from Spa, watched motorsport, relaxed did nothing. I'm fcuked too - been laid up with a case of the 'flu. Muscular aches, hot and cold shivers, headaches and it hurts to piss....ouch!!! Been in bed for the last two days :scared:

Chris said:

Make me feel knackered reading all that:eek:

Now 'breath' , sit back and chill witha cold one;)

ya jessie!!!

friday birthday party, saturday, painted all the fence pannels and the decking (16 pannels for fence and 70sq meters of decking)... then washed leatherd 2 of the cars (plus full oldschool wax on the piggy) then cooked dinner... TODAY, went to Stonor Park for the VW event, then cleaned the filters in the pond, over to parents for a nice bbq and then a 20 mile bike ride... now im knackered...:evil:

damian said:
Just come back from Spa, watched motorsport, relaxed did nothing. I'm fcuked too - been laid up with a case of the 'flu. Muscular aches, hot and cold shivers, headaches and it hurts to piss....ouch!!! Been in bed for the last two days :scared:

That sounds like a urine infection /urinary tract infection more than the flu mate.
Believe me I know how bad that can be.

DMC said:
That sounds like a urine infection /urinary tract infection more than the flu mate.
Believe me I know how bad that can be.

Stop making me feel bad :(

I'm going to drink lots of water and hopefully it'll sort itself out.....I hope :eek:

damian said:
Stop making me feel bad :(

I'm going to drink lots of water and hopefully it'll sort itself out.....I hope :eek:

sorry mate, just speaking from experience.. water.. yep thats a good start.. but if it doesn't work get your arse down the quacks asap.. sooner you the ab's the quicker it will get better..

I had a nasty non specific wotsit when I was younger. Walked like John Wayne for a couple of days, then the antibiotics worked.

Apparently it was complicated by a streptachoccus that lives in throats!

I have range! :scared:

Well it's not too painful now, but you guys are really worrying me. :eek: I was in a hot tub and pool in Bruges before arriving in Spa, are these dangerous places? :(

I feel fine today :), no more muscle aches, shivers and hot flushes stopped and it doesn't hurt as much anymore!!!!

Back