Alloy wheel insurance video

That's what I thought, better than the usual dry presenter and I thought the motor sport connection would make it a bit more interesting.

Did you just pay him or are you doing some sort of sponsorship deal with him ?

Did you just pay him or are you doing some sort of sponsorship deal with him ?

I paid him a presenter fee, he was more than happy to do it. I know him quite well from the Lotus series, he has coached a few drivers and raced in Lotus Cup, very funny guy.

Nicely shot, well scripted and quite refreshing. Well done Ken, who do you use to produce your video stuff?

It's a Liverpool based company, we work with them a lot in terms of lead generation and web site development. They manage the content on our news pages and do the car review video's.

He's really good, but I'm not 100% sure on the backing music, gives an opinion that it's a bit boring straight away tbh.

Good point, not really thought about the music

All good, music is very typical of the product however I know it's been picky but on the pan shot into the garage you feature a Peugeot with a steel wheel and hub cap, I thought it was alloy wheel insurance is it available on steel rims too?

I know it's been picky but on the pan shot into the garage you feature a Peugeot with a steel wheel and hub cap, I thought it was alloy wheel insurance is it available on steel rims too?

You are absolutely right, you are being picky :rolleyes:

It is also tyre insurance so we could still sell it on steel rims

Just a thought, being in the trade so to speak, how do you determine "not your fault" ?
As you know there are some difficult customers out there ;)

Hard to imagine how rim damage could be much else :confused:

Just a thought, being in the trade so to speak, how do you determine "not your fault" ?
As you know there are some difficult customers out there ;)

Hard to imagine how rim damage could be much else :confused:

No doubt some people will try it on but as we will sell thousands of policies it will work out ok for us.

:finger

The thing about women is that they don't seem to give a monkeys about alloys so they probably won't bother taking the insurance, present company excepted of course.

Just thinking about my wife...everytime I refurb her wheels it takes less than a week before they are back - last time she told me to take her car to pick up shopping and then tried to accuse me that I had done it...as if :D

You are absolutely right, you are being picky :rolleyes:

It is also tyre insurance so we could still sell it on steel rims

Eye's like a hawk ;) just pointing it out as you asked what we thought didn't know if it was a pre-release or the finished article.

Back