: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

I think this is soooo lush,

Shame though, as would you spend £110k on an Alfa Romeo ???

no, neither would i !!:D

Cheers Dan...

You could always wait about 5 years, probably about 15K then.

I would agree though, styling is excellent

Woooaahhh thats harsh! They are holding their value better than ever at the mo and the Brera is up there with the best cars for lack of depreciation. The 8c is a very limited run and word has it a lot of buyers are doing so for collections. Its a gorgeous car and certainly a car that sets you apart from the crowd.

Well I like it anyway :D

Although I am slightly biased ;)

One of the prettiest cars ever made in my opinion.
Cant see them losing any money really, they are only making 500 arent they???

All left hookers too.

Woooaahhh thats harsh! They are holding their value better than ever at the mo and the Brera is up there with the best cars for lack of depreciation. The 8c is a very limited run and word has it a lot of buyers are doing so for collections. Its a gorgeous car and certainly a car that sets you apart from the crowd.

Well I like it anyway :D

Although I am slightly biased ;)

Agreed, probably harsh, I actually love the look of Alphas but have always kept clear due to the reliability stories & deprecation. If they are really getting there act together & depreciation is reaching normal levels then I guess they will sell a lot more, there are a lot of people who love the looks but cant afford to take financial risks on cars.

Agreed, probably harsh, I actually love the look of Alphas but have always kept clear due to the reliability stories & deprecation. If they are really getting there act together & depreciation is reaching normal levels then I guess they will sell a lot more, there are a lot of people who love the looks but cant afford to take financial risks on cars.

They offloaded 90% of dealers who didn't meet new standards they expected for their customers. They have a ridiculously strict quality control in place headed by the ex head of BMWs quality control section and they throw in a 3 year unlimited warranty.

If the cars become as reliable as they are gorgeous...they will do well. Although I like the fact that you hardly see any new alfas on the road! I looked around all the usual subjects. Came close to getting a new 5 series (sorry!) and got as far as filling in the purchase form for a Leon Cupra (the wifes choice as she could spend the rest on holidays :) ). But the moment I saw the Ti, it was a MUST HAVE moment. Simply stunning. Inside and out.

I'm sure a lot of you know the feeling too (some a lot more than me!!) but when going for a test drive I felt like a fit blond in a short skirt....every guy in the street did a double take and stared as I went past. :D Something I wouldn't get in a beemer or Audi ;)

Heart ruled the head for me!

They offloaded 90% of dealers who didn't meet new standards they expected for their customers. They have a ridiculously strict quality control in place headed by the ex head of BMWs quality control section and they throw in a 3 year unlimited warranty.

If the cars become as reliable as they are gorgeous...they will do well. Although I like the fact that you hardly see any new alfas on the road! I looked around all the usual subjects. Came close to getting a new 5 series (sorry!) and got as far as filling in the purchase form for a Leon Cupra (the wifes choice as she could spend the rest on holidays :) ). But the moment I saw the Ti, it was a MUST HAVE moment. Simply stunning. Inside and out.

I'm sure a lot of you know the feeling too (some a lot more than me!!) but when going for a test drive I felt like a fit blond in a short skirt....every guy in the street did a double take and stared as I went past. :D Something I wouldn't get in a beemer or Audi ;)

Heart ruled the head for me!

As the Phil Collins song said

"Listen to your heart & let fate decide"

Not sure he was taliking about cars though

Back