458T Geneva 2015.

Think that story is wrong

I'm sure Ferrari will stick to their usual launch schedule
So show the 458 replacement in August-15, with first customer cars in late November

So show the 458 replacement in August-15, with first customer cars in late November

would they show the 458T, whist the 458SP is still in production ? Geneva looks like a good window, Mac have another version of the 650s there, The GT3RS, will be there, good opportunity for F

I think first customer cars mid to end 16 mate. Speciale production will end late mid next yr but 16m will still be running and may be less limited than last time.

I think first customer cars mid to end 16 mate. Speciale production will end late mid next yr but 16m will still be running and may be less limited than last time.

I hear that they will fill every order on the 45816M, and that production of the 458SP coupe will finish in May next year, 160 cars for the UK.....

I hear that they will fill every order on the 45816M, and that production of the 458SP coupe will finish in May next year, 160 cars for the UK.....

I get the impression it is not yet decided mate, but yes I overheard another chap speccing up their speciale on Monday and they were quoting may build dates. I am not sure that will be the last month of production however. I think there is a plan behind the 16m but they may make more based on demand I reckon. I think my estimates on 458 replacement delivery are probably correct. They did not overlap product with 16m and Italia last time round from memory.

D - remind me what spec your sp is and when you get delivery.

I get the impression it is not yet decided mate, but yes I overheard another chap speccing up their speciale on Monday and they were quoting may build dates. I am not sure that will be the last month of production however. I think there is a plan behind the 16m but they may make more based on demand I reckon. I think my estimates on 458 replacement delivery are probably correct. They did not overlap product with 16m and Italia last time round from memory.

D - remind me what spec your sp is and when you get delivery.

not sure on this one, I don't trust what UK OFCs say any way....same spec as below, but with blk band , Sep build. S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9JI5r9DWxw

Last edited:
Mac looks better than the 458 IMO, and interior is far superior, its just lacking the Supercar sound track, wonder how a turbo Ferrari will combat that challenge?

Mac looks better than the 458 IMO, and interior is far superior, its just lacking the Supercar sound track, wonder how a turbo Ferrari will combat that challenge?

The quality of the mac is better. But it's dull as dishwater inside by comparison. Balenciaga handbag vs mulberry. Go ask the mrs.

Only on PGT, bickering over two £200k cars LOL.

Lets just settle on the fact that 911's of all ages are just overgrown Beetles :D:D:D

Lets settle over people with low self esteem and lack of skills need a 458 or 650.... Or if too much dough, then a CSL :haha:

Lets settle over people with low self esteem and lack of skills need a 458 or 650.... Or if too much dough, then a CSL :haha:

All sounds reasonable. But people who buy overly powerful turbo cars that sound like a dyson got a couple of screws loose too ;)

All sounds reasonable. But people who buy overly powerful turbo cars that sound like a dyson got a couple of screws loose too ;)

Nah....far worse than that, let's buy a £15k shitbox and spunk £100k on an engine for said shitbox, that still looks like a shitbox, and drives like a £15k shitbox with the boost whacked up :haha:

Back