4 x Days of Sun = Totty and lots of puppies

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
It's everywhere in London today....now this sort of maths I can understand...:boob:

Couldn't agree more Chris. I was shopping along the Kings Road on Sunday and the standard of crumpet for this time of year was exceptional. You London boys sure have more than your fair share of the eye candy.

James.

Yep same here

Sat in Corney & Barrow in Broadgate.. having a glass of freezing cold Sauvignon Blanc whilst ogling the fillies... :) :) :)

Well, lets not get too sexist in here.....

What about all those cap wearing Chav blokes that are stripping off in Aylesbury Town Centre today!!!

Why do scuzzers / chavs / scrotes / hoody wearing types always insist on stripping their tops off and parading their scrawny boney torso's whilst strutting around with their arms out as if they are squeezing a couple of portable TV's under each arm as soon as the sun shines :out

I saw some quality Vicky Pollard types strutting around town earlier with their exploding white 'muffin tops' bursting all over the place - LOVELY!

Much better than London anyday!

Mosi said:
Well, lets not get too sexist in here.....

What about all those cap wearing Chav blokes that are stripping off in Aylesbury Town Centre today!!!

Why do scuzzers / chavs / scrotes / hoody wearing types always insist on stripping their tops off and parading their scrawny boney torso's whilst strutting around with their arms out as if they are squeezing a couple of portable TV's under each arm as soon as the sun shines :out

I saw some quality Vicky Pollard types strutting around town earlier with their exploding white 'muffin tops' bursting all over the place - LOVELY!

Much better than London anyday!

LOL - Excellent observational humour there Steve... 9/10

James.

.. In fact, you've just given me an excellent idea for a reality TV show. Laugh Idol... like Pop Idol but to find some genuine comedians from everyday people. The initial rounds would be painful as you'd get people telling god awful gags or just get them completely wrong. The you could move up to the final rounds with 5 minutes of standup , comments from the panel (Sid Little, Bruce Forsyth and Shane Ritchies) followed by the telephone vote.

I'm off to write a letter to the head of ITV.....

James.

Klint said:
A bunch of OAP outlaw bikers here...No totty around, I must be in the wrong place.

Klint, you need to move to Brighton mate - you'd love it there :)

I'd love to hear the ladies view :rolleyes:

'Ain't that curly haired guy from Baywatch? He's smaller in real life' :D :D :D

I went to Corney and Barrow in Broadgate, with Dave M and my mate from work.....the three of us finished three jugs of Pims (like you do) then I left to come home...place was full of totty.

This weather is the exact reason I love living in Bournemouth....

Cant wait to get off nights, and go a terrorise the ladies

too much girls around - distracting me from driving !!!

...." leaning to side.....but you can't speed through, 2 miles-an-hour so everybody sees you.."

loving it,

G

Chris said:
I went to Corney and Barrow in Broadgate, with Dave M and my mate from work.....the three of us finished three jugs of Pims (like you do) then I left to come home...place was full of totty.

Ditto - was in the city on Monday (Broadgate Circle), first time I've been in the Smoke on a hot sunny day in over a year.

You really do forget the absolute quality that comes out :tu

Back