14 Blade Razor by 2014

It's crazy, the latest gillette has 6 blades (5 on one side) and is no better/smoother/closer at cutting than the Mach 3.

Hope they make it sooner rather than later......

At the rate i'm going through the bloomin' things to keep my cycling legs smooth, i'll be needing shares in Gillette:rolleyes:

G.

Manthey Man said:

At the rate i'm going through the bloomin' things to keep my cycling legs smooth, i'll be needing shares in Gillette:rolleyes:

G.
Get them waxed you pussy

but imagine how quick the shave would be, the overall blade would be HUGE...

one swipe ............ that will be half the face !!!

Manthey Man said:

At the rate i'm going through the bloomin' things to keep my cycling legs smooth, i'll be needing shares in Gillette

G.

Thats a fair admission for a public forum ;)

The Mach 3 was such a flawed design, lacking precision when shaving moustache and sideburns area, so you could see why the next one would have a trimmer.

Personally the best design was the small headed Sensor & Sensor Excel.

damian said:
Personally the best design was the small headed Sensor & Sensor Excel.
Indeed, tried one of those multi-blade razors ages back and chucked it as it was rubbish. Went back to a Sensor Excel and still use them.

And as for those battery powered manual razors.............just........why..........?!?!?

Shame I've actually grown some hair on my head though, as a 14 blade razor could probably take care of a shave and haircut with one stroke for each side (ignoring ear loss). :)

Back